Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What is with the name?

The name of my blog OZways Something is actually a play on the word expression "It's always something". That expression seems to epitomize my life's journey. The "something" may be good or bad but like "change" is ever happening. Why OZways versus Always - being an avid fan and collector of the Wizard of OZ books, movies, etc., there is a tendency to apply OZisms in the vocabulary - like "ozsome" instead of awesome and "oz & ends" versus odds & ends. Also, it is the name of my little enterprise OZways Something Collectibles where I do my buying and selling of TV/Movie memorabilia.

1 comment:

Bryan Kolesar said...

I have two little M&M's left with the saying on them. I think I'll save them to see if there's any increase in market value :-D